The Project Manager will manage key company projects. Responsibilities will include planning, monitoring and reporting on the project using industry-standard project management tools, sometimes pitching the idea of the project or being assigned to it once it’s already been approved. The project manager is the bridge between the executive team and the group tasked with execution of the project. They make sure the scope of the project is sound, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying within the approved schedule.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Meet with stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to the executive team as needed
- Manage the ongoing relationship with all key project stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Ideally you have
- Ideally you have a B.S. and/or M.S. in a relevant field or experience in a relevant field.
- 4+ years proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
What happens next
- You apply and we will review your CV
- We will book a time when we will send you a home test and also a meeting, afterwards where we will review the home test as well as a more general interview.
- If that goes well we will book for you to meet the team in a more casual setting like a lunch with the team.
- If all feels right we will then proceed to negotiate the contract.
Being a part of the BehavioSec team
Have Impact: We take on meaningful and challenging projects that affect fraud prevention on a global scale.
Collaborate: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds and locations — such as product teams, engineering teams, sales teams so we transcends geography which also is what our product aims to help our users do. We also work externally with our customers, often on site, to understand and solve their problems.
Have Independence: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities—we don’t micromanage. We want to give people the space to think for themselves.
Grow: We push ourselves and our peers to improve themselves and the world around them.
At this time, BehavioSec will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position