Software Frontend Engineer
At BehavioSec we are currently looking beyond the API. We are interested in hiring developers that build beautiful, functional and useable interfaces that improves the User Experience for our users and solves the needs the user has.
What you’ll do
- Visualizes millions of users contact with our software. We want to make this more easy to use and show more relevant information, and always making sure it scales when the data consists of millions of users and billions of transactions.
- Web, we have built several demos to showcase our technology this can however always be better and is constantly iterated on. To show it better, faster and more clear how we can solve our customers needs. Mobile, as the world is going more and more mobile and UX is getting better and better on mobile we need also to showcase our technology in a modern mobile UI.
Ideally you have
- Ideally you have a B.S. and/or M.S. in a relevant field or experience in a relevant field.
- An interest to build UIs with modern tools both on Web and Mobile.
- An understanding of the different type of users that comes in contact with our technology.
- To be able to think through customer requirements and solve them in the way that will have the highest impact.
- Having a high bar for User Experience.
- The ability to write good quality code with ease of maintenance in mind.
- A passion for performance, usability and API design.
- Detail oriented approach
What happens next
- You apply and we will review your CV
- We will book a time when we will send you a home test and also a meeting, afterwards where we will review the home test as well as a more general interview.
- If that goes well we will book for you to meet the team in a more casual setting like a lunch with the team.
- If all feels right we will then proceed to negotiate the contract.
Being a part of the BehavioSec team
Have Impact: We take on meaningful and challenging projects that affect fraud prevention on a global scale.
Collaborate: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds and locations — such as product teams, engineering teams, sales teams so we transcends geography which also is what our product aims to help our users do. We also work externally with our customers, often on site, to understand and solve their problems.
Have Independence: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities—we don’t micromanage. We want to give people the space to think for themselves.
Grow: We push ourselves and our peers to improve themselves and the world around them.
At this time, BehavioSec will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position