A number of Full-time positions offering competitive salaries with full benefits in Lulea, Sweden.
We are looking for software engineers that are passionate about their code, company, clients, co-workers and the community at large.
Who are ambitious about growing in their profession and strive to earn the respect of their peers simply by doing innovative work and sharing it.”
Desirable skills for these positions
We don’t expect ‘jack of all trades’ but these are the kinds of skills your peers will have
- Background in Java
- SQL and AppServers (JBoss, Glassfish,etc.,)
- Understand the art of programming.
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science
- 3-5+ years of experience working for enterprise software companies
- Experience working with large volumes of data, optimisation
- An interest in Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
- Good time & project management skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organisation in a collaborative manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Full life cycle development including new development and design/architecture
- Working with internal teams to implement the back-end of our products
- Mentor junior software developers
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to architect, design, and build our products from the ground up
- Be a fundamental part of our success
- Huge growth opportunity; you will have the opportunity to manage software teams
As a startup, we are not in a position to relocate or help with visa issues.
We will need to speak to recent references.
Send application and CV to email@example.com