Senior Sales Engineers (Location flexible)
Who are you?
You’re someone who likes to wear a few different hats as a key member of a strong team. You’re motivated and you have the will and the skill to drive the technical pre-sales process, including preparing and delivering product demonstrations, visiting potential clients, and coordinating the technical efforts of sales projects. You’re technically minded and you like to think in systems, but you aren’t necessarily a programmer (familiarity with code is essential, ability to write it isn’t).
If you’re looking for the kind of role that allows you to balance your technical expertise with your relationship-building skills, we’d love to hear from you. We’d be happy to have you join our office in Stockholm, or to be based in Hong Kong, Munich, Boston, London, or the San Francisco area.
What you’ll do:
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Help clients understand how our product can meet their needs, including managing and interpreting their technical requirements
- Be the communication link between the customer and BehavioSec’s product, sales, and other technical team members
- Respond to the functional and technical elements of RFIs and RFPs
- Help design custom-made products for customers
- Provide technical training and help produce support material for the sales team
- Offer after-sales support for customers
What (we hope) you’ll bring:
- Great communication skills and an interest in relationship-building, workflows, and all the things that make teams work
- An ability to distil complex technical and design solutions into presentations appropriate for their audiences
- Experience with some kind of customer-facing role, perhaps as a sales engineer, tech support, or a consultant
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases and dependent applications
- Working knowledge in Linux and an enduring friendship with the command line prompt
- Experience in and understanding of software and application development
You should have some of the things in this list:
- Project management experienceExperience with integration projects using REST API or similar
- Experience with AppServer administration and configuration
- J2EE Experience in cloud solutions, architecture and services
- Technical, hands-on experience in an early-stage company developing across platforms
- University-level courses or the equivalent experience (you don’t have to have a degree) in software architecture and/or development
Unfortunately we can’t currently assist with relocation or visa applications.
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll want to speak to some recent references.
Recruiters please click here