Do you want to be involved in developing the security company of the future?
A multi-awarded, Wired, FastCompany and WSJ featured startup with enormous growth potential.
BehavioSec is the market leader within behavioral biometrics to protect against fraud for financial services in Europe. Now we are expanding with our international customers to the U.S. market and to new verticals.
BehavioSec currently protects more than 15 million Web and Mobile banking users. by strengthening existing logon security and offering continuous authentication for transaction verification in payments. As the existing and potential customer base is growing there is an international demand for the service. The company is now faced with the launch of new markets and commercialization of new and exciting markets.
The potential is enormous and to drive our growth rate we are now expanding our team with an experienced sales ninja.
As Sales staff at BehavioSec you will be in charge to launch the product in all countries, but above all take care of our international prospects. With a customer focus, create new business and nurture relationships with existing customers and partners. You have a central role in our management team and a unique opportunity to create the conditions for successful sales by building an efficient sales organization and development of relevant processes and tools. BehavioSec has a technology team of world class and we develop our services in close dialogue with our customers. An important responsibility for you is therefore to understand customer needs and translate them into potential future applications that can be developed by our engineering team.
Desirable skills for this position
- Startup DNA
- Hands-on early stage Sales leader
- International experience
- Comfortable driving key opportunities alone
- Experienced in long cycle, high value sales (6-18mths, $1M+)
- Good performance track record of mtg / exceeding target
- Good mix of both direct and channel sales engagement models
- Can build long term customer relationships
What’s in it for you
- To work with a globally positioned security software company.
- To join an innovative and expanding startup company which offers the opportunity to prove you have what it takes.
- To be a vital part of our success story.
Unfortunately, as a relatively small organisation, we are not in a position to help relocate or assist with visa issues
We will need to speak to your recent references.
Send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org