As Senior Sales Manager at BehavioSec, you’ll have a central role in our management team, and you’ll help lead our launch into new and exciting markets around the world. We have an energetic, smart team and we need someone who can build an efficient, collaborative sales organization around our people and our product. You’ll create the conditions for successful sales, and you’ll also have the chance to use what you learn about customers to contribute to shaping the products and services we offer.
We build our services in close dialogue with our customers, so we’re looking for a sales manager who is curious, self-aware, adaptable, and has a deep understanding of people and their needs, along with a keen desire to translate their needs into requirements. If you like fast, hands-on learning and have experience in long-cycle, high-value sales (6-18 months), get in touch about joining our team.
Who you are:
- You’ve worked in a fast-moving environment like a startup, and you’re enthusiastic and adaptable
- Hands-on leadership skills, with commitment to building internal and external relationships
- The self-awareness that comes with international experience
- Comfortable driving key opportunities and eager to have autonomy
- Competence with high-value sales
- Good performance record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Able to adapt to a range of sales engagement models, both direct and channel
- Passion for technology, even if you’re not technically proficient yourself
What you’ll get:
- Work with a globally positioned security software team that cares about making digital interactions better
- Join an innovative and expanding company that offers an opportunity to shape your role and grow to be the sales leader you want to be
- You’ll be a vital part of a success story that’s already started
As a relatively small organization, we’re not currently in a position to help you relocate or to assist with visa issues. Send a CV to email@example.com