- Continuous – the protection is always active and can’t be manipulated by the user.
- Adaptive – simply by using the computer makes it more secure.
- Dynamic – the software is not limited to specific computers or locations.
- Transparent – the user cannot see or manipulate the software.
BehavioSec develops and markets the innovative Behaviometric enterprise security software Behavio. BehavioEnterprise is the final solution towards unauthorized access in computerized systems. Without replacing traditional methods Behavio protects laptops and desktops from insider abuse and renders unauthorized access harmless.
A new layer of protection
Behavio will continuously verify that the person sitting at the computer is, in fact, the intended user. Behavio adds a new layer of security; protecting the computer after the user has logged on, commonly referred to as Active Authentication.
Does your computer know who is using it?
Using Behavio will allow all workstations to be secure even after the user has logged on to the system. Where existing token based products (such as passwords and smart cards) can be copied and stolen, your behavior is unique and cannot be replicated. Even if you leave the workstation and forget to sign out your computer stays protected.
How does it work?
Without affecting the normal workflow Behavio monitors the user’s unique behavior and continuously authenticates the active user’s behavior with a stored profile. Behavio detects unfamiliar behavior and alarms or shuts down the intruder.
- A Continuous Authentication system that secures the computer after the user has been verified with traditional security measures.
- Award winning technology that exploits the user’s unique behavior while using a keyboard or mouse to create a token that cannot be replicated.
- Behaviometrics has no impact on usability and adapts to the user’s varying behavior during a normal workday.